|Tuition (per unit)||P361.20|
|Medical & Dental||585.50|
|IT Utilization & Dev. Support||1235.85|
|Identification Card (Upon Admission)||120.00|
|Comprehensive Exam (Master’s)||1050.00|
|Transcript of Records (per page)||75.00|
|Thesis writing and Defense||6393.46|
|Dissertation & Defense||7250.32|
|Fine for Late Payment||100.00|
|Accreditation Fee (per unit)||100.00|
|Trainer’s Fee (per module)||750.00|
Payment of fees
- All payments should be transacted directly with the Treasurer’s Office.
- A student who has not paid anything on the stipulated deadline will be considered not enrolled. As such, this will automatically result in the removal of the student’s name from the official enrolment list.
- Students paying on installment basis who fail to pay on the stipulated deadline will be allowed to complete the remainder of the term. However, such students will not be allowed to enroll for the next trimester and their documents, e.g., Transcript of Records, transfer Credentials, certifications, will be withheld until balance is paid.
- A student who paid on installment basis and, eventually, discontinues attending classes will have to pay the balance of his/her tuition and other fees.
- All enrolled students are covered by a personal accident insurance, 24 hours a day, on and off campus, for injuries and death caused by accident.