COMPUTER-AIDED AUDIT, REVIEW AND TESTING SYSTEM
Technology today offers opportunities for modernizing educational management. One area offering immense promise for improving learning efficiency & reducing educational costs is in Testing and Evaluation, where the COMPUTER-AIDED AUDIT, REVIEW AND TESTING SYSTEM (CAARTS) is used instead of the traditional Pencil-and-Paper-Based Test (PPBT). CAARTS SAVES P2,305 per Student per year.
Educators & Students clamor for tests with
- Dynamic visuals using texts and graphics that allow interactive learning
- User-friendly windows allowing flexibility to individual test-takers
- Instantaneous score reporting, and
- Capability to match and incorporate desired instructional contents, behaviors and skills in Summative and Comprehensive Tests
Savings Advantage of CAARTS over PPBT
- The TOTAL COST PER STUDENT PER YEAR for PPBT is P2,895.95 while CAARTS is P590.5568.
- The CAARTS COST SAVINGS PER STUDENT PER YEAR for the school is P2,305.3864.
ACI Software offers CAARTS for online local network and web-based educational testing in the following professional areas:
- TERTIARY EDUCATION
- Nurse Licensure Examination – Philippines
- NCLEX – USA
- English Language Proficiency Tests (IELTS)
- Midwifery Licensure Examination
- Teachers Licensure Examination
- Accountancy Licensure Examination
- Civil Engineering Licensure Examination
- Electrical Engineering Licensure Examination
- Criminology Licensure Examination
- BASIC EDUCATION
- Elementary Pupils Achievement Tests
- Secondary Students Achievement Test
- English Language Proficiency Test
Contact us, it is much cheaper to outsource your computer-based testing system than to develop one from scratch.